Learning agreements  

In the case that you need approval for academic performance abroad (Learning Agreement), we ask that you get in touch with the people responsible at the department by E-mail, four weeks before the start of your stay abroad.

For Bachelor students:Franziska Engelhard (franziska.engelhard@fau.de)
Manual for Learning Agreements (WIWI/IBS Program)
Manual for Accreditation of Learning Agreements (only IBS Program)

For Master and Diploma students: Dipl.-Wi.-Sinologin Sue Claire Berning (sue.claire.berning@fau.de).

1) Your first name and surname?
2) Your course of studies?
3) Number of semesters studied before the studies abroad?
4) Which semester SS/WS or month/year are you going abroad?
5) The name of the host university? In which country?
6) In which area would you like to take courses during your time abroad (Diploma: SBWL, ABWL; Bachelor: International studies extension, International Business and Economics abroad)?
7) Which modules have you already taken at the department of International Management?
8) Do you have access to a current course program for your host university?
9) Which courses at the host university would you want to exchange for which courses from your studies here?

Please answer all specified questions in your E-Mail.

Answering the preceding questions can shorten the possibly significant waiting time at the consultation. In the best case scenario, an appearance in person is not even required when applying for a Learning Agreement. If, despite the answering of the questions, there are still ambiguities or the person responsible still needs to ask questions then they will get in contact. Otherwise you will receive notification regarding the possibility of the approval of the Learning Agreement per E-mail.

Upon return, an original copy of certification of studies as well as the learning agreement should be submitted to the person responsible for your level of studies. Please fill in your corresponding course into the “Request for approval of studies abroad”. After gaining approval from the person responsible, please return to the office for International Relations and then finally to the examination office.

Last update: 18.04.2016

copyright 2014 Department of International Management | Terms of use | Legal notice